2011 Kia sportage 31,000 miles

rmulhol904
0

Asked by rmulhol904 Jun 10, 2014 at 11:06 AM about the 2011 Kia Sportage

2011 Kia sportage   31,000 miles today got in the car and no sound out of the radio, no
sound from navagation or phone..everything is turned on lit up BUT NO SOUND...and
recommendations being out of warrenty by 2 months
thanks

MattFriend
0

Hello, I am having the same issue. I had this issue about a year after I had bought my 2011 sportage. The dealer gave me a new radio cause it was under warranty in 2012. 2 years latter I am having the same issue. Living with this for a month already. The dealer told me it was out of warranty and I would have to buy a new one. i am looking into what the corporate office will do for this issue. My wife also purchased a RIO 2013 and already had her radio replaced after having the car fora year with the same issue and had hers replaced in 2013 dec. Different Radio, Different Kia but same exact problem.