2011 Mercedes C-300 service B indicator reset

IvanAbrams
0

Asked by IvanAbrams Oct 17, 2012 at 02:26 PM about the 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

i asked my question yesterday regarding how i had an oil change and now need to know how to reset the service B indicator that appears on my dash screen. the answer that was given did not work in my car, i have the up/down control arrows on the steering wheel but there is no reset button next to the air vent to the left of the steering wheel. is there another method that would apply to my car?

John Leone
4,365

2011 not under warranty, the dealer should do it complimentary. however, i will give it another shot, you do have the up-down arrows, and can change the screen to the wrench yes?

John Leone
4,365

if not, have the screen set to the odometer reading, notice on the right of the steering wheel the call button, and on the left side the ok/enter button...with that turn the key to position one, then at the same time, hold down the receive call and ok button together,the menu will change, go down to ASSYST PLUS, hit ok, go down to FULL SERVICE, go again to CONFIRM FULL SERVICE, hit ok, go down to yes. and done, if this isnt available, message me...

vallem
30

when I do this, the only thing that comes up is reset the trip meter? My Mercedes is a 2012 c 300. Suggestions?