2011 duramax

Josh VanLaanen
85

Asked by Josh Apr 08, 2010 at 02:41 PM about the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD

has anyone seen the 2011 duramax? man its sweet

orspg
15

Yup, I own one! 3500 crewcab ltz dually 4x4! Can I get a semi or what! I love this thong"

Rickwindsor
25

Yeah there an Isuzu-built engine, so it may have some quality. But overall it's a GM so you can't expect much from it. Typical GM FAILURE nancyboy mobile.

Brian Miller
85

May be a Isuzu built engine, but its mated to nearly indestructible Allison transmission. I have talked to several owners and operators of these trucks and they applaud the quality and durability of these trucks. They're just awesome and I have yet to really hear a legitimate argument that says they're not a good truck. Personally, the styling is eh. The engineering and design however, is golden and is extremely versatile. The only arguments I've heard have always boiled down to opinion.