wheel spacers on S4?

Van2011S4
0

Asked by Van2011S4 Oct 24, 2010 at 03:46 PM about the 2011 Audi S4

Has anyone tried using spacer to have the wheels flush better with the body? factory 19" wheels....

David Gross
645

Yes. go 8mm in the front and 12mm in the rear.

Van2011S4
0

Use factory bolts and there won't be such problems as alignment, vibration and rattling noise? Thanks in advance for your response.

David Gross
645

well, the factory bolts aren't going to do you any good. you will need extended ones. most places that will sell spacers will also sell bolts. when you put them on the car just make sure you use a wire brush to scrape anything extra off the surface of your hub and the spacer. then place them on and hit em with a rubber mallet to make sure there's no space. throw on your wheels then you are pretty much done. you shouldn't feel any vibrations or anything if you take the right steps. it won't don anything to your alignment either.

Van2011S4
0

Thanks for the response! Much appreciated!!!

tcS4
0

I'm trying to fix RS5 BBK to my S4 B8. But can't clear the 19' Rim. For the time being, maybe spacer is the only choice until I get a set of nice Rim. Anyone has this experience? How many mm spacer I should get? Thanks.