Engine light on

melo
0

Asked by melo Nov 07, 2010 at 07:48 AM about the 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe

replaced the Mass Air Flow sensor, catalytic converter and 02 sensors last year, engine light on again.  Would the battery be causing light to come on, since I have never changed it.  

Joe Capobianco
25

Battery would not likely to cause the check engine light. The best solution to your Check engine light is to first bring it to a facility that can read the code from your vehicles computer. With that information, you can begin to discover the root cause of your check engine light. The Computer moniters all of the sensors and components of your engine. Any one of them can cause the check engine light to illuminate.

Joey Lp
20

what engine light? have u pulled malfunction codes out of the vehicle?