My Hyundai Santa Fe wont turn off

longisland123
0

Asked by longisland123 May 28, 2013 at 11:17 AM about the 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe

The other day I went to get out of my car and as i shut the car "off" and go to step out I
realized that my car was still completely still on. and when i go to turn the key now to turn
the car back on because my uncle shut it off with the fuse, it now wont even turn nothing
the place where i put the key in just turns but does not make a pull to turn the car on.
helppp

67,955

Since the key just turns, the ignition lock cylinder needs replacement, You can find one at any local auto parts store. Then have your uncle replace the fuse and you should be good to go.