My touchscreen navagation radio is stuck on the computer screen all that comes out of the speakers is static what can I do

mindyrowan
0

Asked by mindyrowan Mar 03, 2013 at 03:19 PM about the 2010 Hyundai Elantra

2010 Hyundai elantra

judge_roy

find the menu, find devices, find radio, find off. you've probably switched to AM and hasn't prgrammed any stations yet...get educated on how this is supposed to work by looking at your manual and report back. I'll be expecting a full report on my desk in the morning.

mindyrowan
0

the radio that is in the manual is not the radio in my car. so what can i do you can use the touchscreen on the computer mode but it looks as if someone had erased everything

judge_roy

damn. well you have tastes in music, weather and news, go to it, you know how to do this, just hold the button down for a moment and should add this station to it's rooster-

judge_roy

not sure if this is an aftermarket radio, how's your touchscreen going to interface with this? I'd be lookin into that owner's manual for answers-