Where do I write a dealer review ?

nocargeek
0

Asked by nocargeek Oct 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM about the 2010 Honda Odyssey

Where do I write a dealer review  ? I had worked with couple of dealers while shopping for my car and i
want to leave my feed back so the users will benefit.Thanks

128,355

If you contacted the dealer through CarGurus, you will receive a message within 7 days asking for your review. Please follow the link on the email to write your review. Alternatively, you can click on the "Cars For Sale" tab and there you will see "Contacted Listings" and a star rating scale. Please select the star rating of your choice and you will be taken to a page where you can expand upon your experience at the business.

fireballs
40

Your web site is a very useful tool. I am a first time user. . .but I do not understand where you permit car dealerships to advertise a vehicle and not include the mileage, a picture or even worst the dealers price. Cargurus members have had bad experiences. A example of this is 2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4-Door Truck, I search the internet using the VIN and found the dealer name, a picture of the blue truck and the dealer price which is $20.975. . . .offered by Rock Auto Group. . Some of my own trouble could have been avoided. But, overall I am glad Cargurus is around. . .thanks

TSG_AUTO
75

You have a very valid comment/complaint there, fireballs. I know that when our inventory is fed to Cargurus, everything is included from mileage to VIN to price etc. If Gurus doesn't make all of this info available, I need to know about it. Nothing irks me more than to read an ad for a vehicle that says SEE DEALER FOR PRICE. Dang! I want to buy a car, I don't want to research the thing...make it easy on me!!!!!! (I use the pronoun "me" as though I am the customer, and I am not!!! ;)

conn00001
10

BEWARE: DFW AUTO INVESTOR GROUP IN GRAND PRAIRIE! THEY ARE THIEVES ILLLEGALLY SELLING CARS WITHOUT TITLES!!! RAYMOND FUENTES IS THE HEAD THIEF THERE. KARL GWYNN IS ALSO PART OF THIS ILLEGAL THEFT RING!

Bfrank62
0

STAY AWAY from Deals on Wheels Moulton Alabama!!!!!!!!!! I do not see a Cars for sale tab, or contacted listings. Is that because I did not go through cargurus.com to get to the Dealer? He has a review on here so there must be a way.

DisgustedbyBill
0

NOVAK MOTORS in Bedford, TX- are Liars... BUYER BEWARE.....I called the dealership about a 2011 Nissan Sentra and I tried to make the deal as smooth as possible. I called before I drove over an hour to make sure they could sell me the car I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. I spoke with Bill, we spoke about the fact that my time was limited. My husband works at night and I have 3 kids. My husband would be losing sleep to drive me to look at this car so make me the best deal possible. He gave me a price of $12,200 everything included. Great price so we made the drive. Once we arrived he thought I was there for a Mazda and I corrected him and told him we spoke about a Nissan. We test drove it and I liked it. But it all went down hill when it came to the price. He started fumbling around and mentioned the Mazda again when I brought up the price he gave over the phone. He tried to tell me that I called for a Mazda and I told him I DID NOT. He then goes to speak to his manager about the price. When he comes back he brings up that he has in the system that I called about a Mazda again and that he can only sell me the Nissan at the listed price. I am so disgusted that BILL looked me in my face and was lying about what car I called about. He wasted my time and my poor husband went to work tired but do you think BILL will loss any sleep. All I can say is buyer bewar

hqclothing04
0

awsome sales team at route 46 auto sales in lodi nj, prices are incredible, very honest and up front, i would definitely friends and family to this place.

goinguphome
0

BUYER BEWARE!!! Sellersburg, IN...SELLERSBURG AUTO....Within two months after buying a used vehicle from him we have spent over $4200 in repairs, yes, you read that right, over $4200!!!!! We suspect he had his mechanic reset the check engine light. Whole engine was shot!!!

Davisfelicia
0

Stay away from Always Approved Auto in Tampa, FL.