Where do I write a dealer review ?

nocargeek
0

Asked by nocargeek Oct 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM about the 2010 Honda Odyssey

Where do I write a dealer review  ? I had worked with couple of dealers while shopping for my car and i
want to leave my feed back so the users will benefit.Thanks

114,215

If you contacted the dealer through CarGurus, you will receive a message within 7 days asking for your review. Please follow the link on the email to write your review. Alternatively, you can click on the "Cars For Sale" tab and there you will see "Contacted Listings" and a star rating scale. Please select the star rating of your choice and you will be taken to a page where you can expand upon your experience at the business.

fireballs
20

Your web site is a very useful tool. I am a first time user. . .but I do not understand where you permit car dealerships to advertise a vehicle and not include the mileage, a picture or even worst the dealers price. Cargurus members have had bad experiences. A example of this is 2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4-Door Truck, I search the internet using the VIN and found the dealer name, a picture of the blue truck and the dealer price which is $20.975. . . .offered by Rock Auto Group. . Some of my own trouble could have been avoided. But, overall I am glad Cargurus is around. . .thanks

TSG_AUTO
75

You have a very valid comment/complaint there, fireballs. I know that when our inventory is fed to Cargurus, everything is included from mileage to VIN to price etc. If Gurus doesn't make all of this info available, I need to know about it. Nothing irks me more than to read an ad for a vehicle that says SEE DEALER FOR PRICE. Dang! I want to buy a car, I don't want to research the thing...make it easy on me!!!!!! (I use the pronoun "me" as though I am the customer, and I am not!!! ;)

conn00001
10

BEWARE: DFW AUTO INVESTOR GROUP IN GRAND PRAIRIE! THEY ARE THIEVES ILLLEGALLY SELLING CARS WITHOUT TITLES!!! RAYMOND FUENTES IS THE HEAD THIEF THERE. KARL GWYNN IS ALSO PART OF THIS ILLEGAL THEFT RING!

Bfrank62
0

STAY AWAY from Deals on Wheels Moulton Alabama!!!!!!!!!! I do not see a Cars for sale tab, or contacted listings. Is that because I did not go through cargurus.com to get to the Dealer? He has a review on here so there must be a way.