Starting isuues in the am & throughout the day

sptzgirl
20

Asked by sptzgirl Mar 28, 2013 at 09:31 AM about the 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe has starting issues, not only in the am but when car is shut off and then attempting to restart after running errands.  Battery is 1 yr old.  I have taken the car to 3 shops and the dealership no one can figure out why w/out replacing and do a process of elimination.

45,595

What does it do when it has "starting issues"?

sptzgirl
20

When placing the key in the ignition and turning the key it does not start the car. It doesnot make any noises or turn over at all(no clicking noises). Only after I take it in & out of gear several times(2-10 tries), it finally engages and starts. I have even wiggled the gear shift and put the emergency brake on and off.