I have a 90 accord can i take the engine out and put it into 90-93 2dr civic will this work

pkonshan
0

Asked by pkonshan Nov 22, 2006 at 03:40 AM about the 1990 Honda Accord

I have a wrecked 1990 Accord I think its 2.0L engine and want to buy a 2 door 90-93 Civic with a bad motor. Will the Accord motor fit into the civic? Can it be modified to fit Thank You

10,415

Yes, this can be done. However, it is serious work and could cost a lot of money. I'm not sure what trim your Accord was, but the engine is in the F22A* series, which can be dropped into the Civic. Good luck!

boyblue84
545

yes this can be done as i say time and time again you can put any kind of engine in just about any kind of car it just takes a little work and maybe a little cutting and welding lol but i promise it can be done it may be alot easier than you think