1994 Honda Accord cable?

russiangirl320
0

Asked by russiangirl320 Dec 09, 2012 at 07:40 PM about the 1994 Honda Accord

So I tried to install a new radio in my car & I had no luck with it. All the wires from the car are getting power & I know
this because I checked with a multi meter. But it still wouldn't connect to the radio. I checked the trunk & there was
this black cable back there connected to nothing. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with it but I have no idea
what it is or what it needs to connect to. My car also has a power antenna, the motor still turns in it because you
can hear it but the antenna itself is broken so I don't know if that has anything to do with it either. Can anyone help?

1,775

so whats the problem exactly?

Don Helms
65

Wats the plug look like on the cable and is on on left or right side of the trunk?

tommcmanis
2,805

Needs done professionally security feature and may cause your alarm to go off on its own if so equipped

tommcmanis
2,805

Factory amplifier??