I cant find the oil stick

Brandyx
0

Asked by Brandyx Jan 11, 2011 at 04:59 PM about the 1996 Honda Accord

Lots of oil under my car, it was at the shop 3 weeks ago for an oil change. I am worried the plug was not replaced correctly, or not at all. The oil stick I can find is on the drivers side, by the oil intake. It reads 0, nothing on the stick!

Joseph Sdao
15

it is come from the plug or filter if the didnt put a new plug wsher on in could cause it

Chase Sutherland
3,315

get under the car and find where the leak is coming from. you should be able to tell if its coming from the plug, filter, gasket, etc. if it was in fact the fault of the shops they will be responsible for any damages to the vehicle. it seems weird to me that it took 3 weeks for a leak if it was the fault of the shops though...

Samuel Nadeau
165

we can't tell you for sure since we aren’t there to look under the car. Crawl under your Honda and see where it's leaking from. They could have doubled u the O ring for the filter or not tightened down the oil pan bolt. Could be a few other things too. But check the basics 1st.