New to the Passport Community.... Some questions...

Asked by tpbeezer Apr 06, 2009 at 07:36 PM about the 1998 Honda Passport

Ok so like I said I am new to the Honda Passport community. Today I purchased a 1998 Passport. So far love it! But there are some issues I knew of when I bought it that maybe you can help me figure out. First, the back windshield wiper does not work. I dont even know where to start with that. Also, the front wipers have 3 speeds and only 2 work. The slowest speed doesnt work it just turns it off. And the last thing so far that I noticed, I think I can fix it but maybe someone has another idea, when I hit the gas, the gas pedal sticks. Like I can;t press down and I have to keep hitting it and then it clicks. The seller lubed it under the hood and loosend a screw and it fixed it a little so I think I have that figured out. Last thing. Where can I find some good not too expensive parts? I need like interior light covers and such. I would like floor mats and I want a trim kit because the trim isnt in great shape. Other than that it really is nice. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!

Thank you and I look forward to this!

I have a 95 Passport and have found good deal on parts and accessories (carseat covers) for it at

First thing to check with the rear wiper is the fuse box.The inside of the fuse box door should have all the fuses labled.