Subaru Impreza 2009 won't start

Rita Hawkins
0

Asked by Rita Nov 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM about the 2009 Subaru Impreza

Drove car yesterday, Put key in this morning and won't start.  Headlights turn on, idiot lights turn on
while key is engaged then nothing, engine does not turn

Rez Feliciano
20

Take out your + battery and full out and put it back the two big wiring back of the engine if you front the engine is in the center back of engine

Larry Larsen
235

what steps have you tried to correct the problem? have you taken off your positive battery terminal for atleast 5 mins and reset the car? have you checked your voltage on your battery and made sure it read 14.1 volts? also the chip in the igition could be bad so it isnt reading the chip in the key... out of ideas on this one bud