whats the best all season tire for a 2009 mini culbman. I live in upstate new york where we get somesnow

Blackz28
0

Asked by Blackz28 Oct 23, 2012 at 09:39 PM about the 2009 MINI Cooper Clubman

I'm looking for the best all season tires for my 2009 mini clubman

Michael Branan
1,595

Continental Extreme Contact have been very successful for me in the past, having lived in Minneapolis for four winters. Very durable and loads of traction. Otherwise, Haakapaletia(?!) makes a great and affordable snow tire. Just get some cheap steel wheels and you are set for a loooong time.

Robert Charlson
2,195

Depending on the size of the tire could make a big difference. For instance if you have the 17in then your vehicle came with conti procontact runflats from the factory. And you should put runflats back on for the vehicle to ride like factory and I dont remember the year exactly but your car may not have a spare tire either. The extreme contact are a good tire as Michael suggested but they are more sport oriented then the procontact. There are lots of tires out there to choose from though you can go to tirerack.com and see the tires for your car and ratings they give them after testing in all conditions. Hope this helps.