Hood Replaced

martila1400
0

Asked by martila1400 Feb 07, 2007 at 10:08 AM about the 1998 Honda Accord

was in an auto accident yesterday and I will probably have to get my hood replaced. I have a 1998 Honda Accord. Can anyone give me a rough estimate of how much it may cost? Thanks

12,905

Hello, According to the AutoParts Warehouse, the hood should cost anywhere from $180 to $286. Here are the details: http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/parts/autopartswarehouse/wizard.jsp?year=1998&make=HO&model=ACC-DX4-004&category=All&part=Hood&dp=true Sorry to hear about your accident and best of luck! CarGrrl

Anonymous
0

Thanks for the information and I will check it out. Is is possible to find a hood the same color of my car so I will not have to have it painted.