passenger side dash air bag cover

BillG
0

Asked by BillG Mar 17, 2007 at 11:19 AM about the 1999 Honda Accord

I have a 1999 Accord coupe,where the dash airbag cover was ruffed up.The car only has 25,000 miles and I need to replace the cover only not the whole dash.Is the airbag connected to the dash cover? If not how do you replace and the best place to buy the cover?

bovan
9,570

Dear BillG-- The best place to buy the airbag cover you need for you 1999 Honda Accord would be at a local Honda dealer. A good parts department can get you a factory specific part in a day or two. The parts department counterperson can probably answer any other questions you might have, such as how to do it. Those parts people are usually the best informed of all the people working in a dealership. I've seen a counterperson actually walk out into the parking lot and do the job while you wait. Good luck from Bovan.

Gregg
0

Hello! I have a question. Were you able to get the cover? I also need just the cover and I wonder if you can get it at the dealer. I would appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.