Baby seat in a DB9

Andy Dickens
375

Asked by Andy Aug 07, 2012 at 10:15 AM about the 2008 Aston Martin DB9

I am shortlisting some cars and need to know if a 2005-2008 DB9 can have a baby seat fitted (prefer rear-facing, as the baby is only 6 months old).

If anyone has done this, can you please advise which model of baby seat you used, whether it was fitted in the front or back seats and if there are ISOFIX fittings as standard in this model?

I spoke to my local Aston dealer in Singapore and he just looked blankly at me and asked why I would want a baby seat in a DB9...

CamaroKid1023
35

Well, here I live putting a babyseat in the front row is illegal. That may not require that where you live. I do agree with the dealership. Why not just buy a Aston Martin Rapide. It's just as fast as most DB9's and is a four door.

Andy Dickens
375

Rapide is too expensive, I don't want to finance the car and prefer to buy a DB9. Whereabouts is front baby seats illegal? I wasn't asking the dealer for his opinion, I was asking if it was possible to fit one. It is possible with my 911.

Andy Dickens
375

Well, I bought a DB9, it gets delivered on Jan 2nd. Still don't have definitive answer on what my baby seat options are though