Steering wheel vibration

ianhillsman1
5

Asked by ianhillsman1 Jul 12, 2009 at 01:47 PM about the 2002 Honda Accord

I have a vibration in the steering wheel of my 2002 2.3L A/T Accord between 60-80 mph. The tires have been replaced, and rebalanced. I also have moved the front tires/wheels to the back and vice versa and the vibration does not change. I also replaced the front lower motor mount, directly behind the radiator. Sometimes the vibration is more noticible, sometime it feels like the vibration goes in cycles. Any ideas?

Farrukh Ansari
15

lots of things could cause this, tie rods, ball joint, wheel bearing, rack and pinion.

Kacie357
0

I have a 1996 honda accord i just put so much money in it and still have this problem. I am so aggervated. I have put new tires on front and front tires on back have had it balanced and allighned.New upper and loer ball joints new wheel barrings on both sides brakes smotthed and put back on a new outer tie rods and still have this problem plus i had this problem before the tires too.

scoop300
0

have you changed the power steering fluid? Should be done every 60K miles.