Transmission

jdefrees
0

Asked by jdefrees Jan 26, 2007 at 09:25 PM about the 2002 Honda Accord

Especially during cold weather, when I put my transmission in drive, there is a delay before it engages.  Whats wrong?

bovan
11,300

Hello jdfrees-- From across the gulf of cyberspace, I would guess that the problem you are having with your 2002 Honda might be the transmission temperature sensor. Since you are asking me this question, I would guess that you are not planning to fix it yourself. Take it to a transmission specialist for a confirmed diagnosis and repair. Good luck from Bovan.

Best Answer
jdefrees
0

Bovan, Thanks for the help. Could you tell me where the sensor is located? I have looked in my Haynes repair manual but did not see this item referenced. Any additoional info you can provide would be great. Thanks again.