vibration at idle

bwypasek
0

Asked by bwypasek Sep 15, 2012 at 06:10 PM about the 2009 Mazda MAZDA6

my mazda 6 just started doing this it is virbrating at idle i thought it was bc the air was on but it does it when the air is off. what can be the problem. it only has 44,000 and is a 2009

Paul Wilson
445

is it in gear? is it surging or vibrating? does it make any noises when accelerating and then releasing the peddle?

Keith Egstad
115

are you saying that when the air on it doesnt vibrate? i had a vibrations problem and i found out that when the fan kicks in it would vibrate. that car died recently lol but i'm pretty sure the fan shroud was loose causing a loud vibration in the cabin. it was pretty loud and happend when it was warm out, so i thought it was my tranny over heating.