Please I need help. I have Honda Accord 2003 Model and have a problem with the throttle.Each time I start the car the car does not raise from the throttle but the gear walks fine and the brake but cannot speed without the throttle. I have changed the Throttle body and the ECU( brain box) but the car has not work still. Please what can I do.

Enny
0

Asked by Enny Jul 12, 2013 at 12:03 PM about the 2003 Honda Accord

Please I need help. I have Honda Accord 2003 Model and have a problem with the
throttle.Each time I start the car the car does not raise from the throttle but the gear
walks fine and the brake but cannot speed without the throttle. I have changed the
Throttle body and the ECU( brain box) but the car has not work still. Please what can I
do.

judge_roy

get a TPS~

judge_roy

some use an "accelerator position sensor"....check whatcha got before ordering...also there is an IAC idle air control which if it's not idling properly could be at fault~

judge_roy

the fuel pressure regulator is an important overlooked item...a vacuum hose cracks or falls off, then you have the default pressure...none more...would cause terrible performance and increased idle from the leaking vacuum~