My accord keeps blowing head lights.

ehogg
45

Asked by ehogg Feb 07, 2007 at 06:48 AM about the 2003 Honda Accord

I have replaced the head light bulbs 6 on the drivers side and 3 on the passengers side in the last three years. Is anyone having this problem or know what may be causing it? Thanks.

12,905

Hello, The 2003 Accord has had some problems with headlights. Some drivers claim they dim. I would recommend using factory headlights, as some of the replacement ones have been failing. Here is a list of recalls on the 2003 Accord: http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/2003/recalls.shtml Perhaps some of the lights you bought may match some of the recalls? If this doesn't work, you might want to call up the service department at the local Honda dealer to see what they recommend. Best of luck! CarGrrl

Best Answer