Looking for some bolt-on horsepower...

dvigano
10,395

Asked by dvigano May 23, 2007 at 05:01 PM about the 2003 Honda Accord

Does anyone have suggestions on how I could bolt-on some horsepower to my 2003 Honda Accord (4 cylinder)?  The car is totally stock at the moment with a K&N Air Filter.  I'm not looking for suggestions that would require "tearing down the engine".  Just bolt-on modifications that would increase my alredy aspirated 4-Banger and get me down the road a little quicker.  Many thanks!

boyblue84
645

well for starters you could bump the ignition timing up a few notches to get 10 to 15 extra hsp or you could switch to a cold air instead of just a regular k & n filter,or how about some exhaust, you could also get a tornado to put in your intake it could give you up to 30 horses and increase your gas milage, or perhaps a ecm chip there are many bolt ons you could use you can go to autopartswarehouse.com and they should have lots of bolt ons hope this helps