radio panel went blank

sherrycm
30

Asked by sherrycm May 08, 2008 at 10:28 PM about the 2004 Honda Accord

while driving tonight the radio panel went completely blank...cannot see radio station, clock, temperature, etc...checked the fuse and it looks ok....any ideas??

23,625

Radio internal power supply may have taken a dump. This isn't that unusual.

Joel Fallaise
225

There is a Product update for those accords, the internal circuit board fails and you need to go to the dealership to have them put a new updated board in, i believe there is an extended warranty on those and it should be covered, these can only be replaced under customer complaint though, you can't have them replaced to prevent this from hapening,

Aaron Salsbury
755

the TSB for your car states replacement is covered until 100,000 miles.... however because of the vaughn class actiont lawsuit in which it was proven that some odometers (yours) were all off by 5%.... all Honda warrantees are extended 5%... so you are good untill 105,000 miles.

Josh Alto
0

My dealership refused to do it. Said I'd have to pay for it. First they made me pay for another service before they'd give me an answer as to whether or not they'd do it. Then once I had them do my brakes, they said they wouldn't fix it. Honda of Spokane.