My pa passed away and he was a car collector, now I am trying to clean up his fields of cars and need to know where to locate the VIN on a 56 crown victoria? BTW, I'm female. Thanks.

Debra Walker
0

Asked by Debra May 10, 2012 at 08:44 AM about the 1956 Ford Crown Victoria

Trying to locate VIN #.

MrBlueOval
3,225

It should be on one of the door pillars near the latch, on the driver's side of the dashboard, just below the windshield and it's also stamped on the frame in 3 or 4 different spots as well as on a data plate under the hood on the firewall near the brake master cylinder and/or on a plate attached to the radiator core support. Kenny.