replace captain chairs with bench?

LIyukonxl
0

Asked by LIyukonxl Jan 06, 2010 at 07:53 PM about the 2005 GMC Yukon XL

I have a 2005 yukon xl with 2nd row captain chairs that i am looking to replace with a 2nd row
bench.  anybody have any idea where i can find a tan leather bench

thanks

Jeff Cameron
165

call your local salvage yard, if they don't have what you want, ask where they would suggest looking, you may need to fabricate some brackets to change out the seats

jml12345
1,115

im just wondering, why would you do that? dont they fold away into the floor?

Jeff Cameron
165

im not sure, i haven't worked on the inside of a yukon yet, i dont think they do?

jml12345
1,115

just to let you know, this might be a "left field project" you got going.

Jeff Cameron
165

what do you mean by "left field project"?... and im not the one doing it, i was giving advice to the guy asking the question

jml12345
1,115

thats out of the ordinary thats all

Jeff Cameron
165

well hey, "to each is own" ive done alotta unordinary stuff to my 76' impala

jml12345
1,115

i guess nodies perfect

KSBS
0

Are you still looking for a bench seat?

timberjack125
0

I have an 02 and I am wanting a bench. let me know if you still want a bench tan leather

MBC300
20

hey if you still looking i got 05 2nd row bench tan in good condition BTW i live in miami fl

dcy1
0

I have an 01 Suburban with light tan leather bench second row, looking for same leather captains chairs. Located in Atlanta. Think it would be a straight change?

Rollinchrome
75

XL with XL, a bench out of a XL will bolt up but not a bench out of a standard short yukon... Just ran into this problem try to swap for captain chairs.... XL models mount flat at the rear of seat mounts on the floor, while standard/short Yukons mount on the step up of the floor... Just ran in to the problem today... Hope this helps you out...

Kristie Slafka Kissinger
10

i have a 2005 gmc bench and want captians chairs

kst8wyldcatz
0

I have a 2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali that has Captains chairs and need a 60/40 bench. If anyone is looking to trade, let me know. Thanks.

zhamir
15

hi, kristie. dont know if you found your bench yet, but im interested in captain chairs for my 03 suburban color grey. respond if that works for by the way Im in Ny

vayacondios
5

i have a 2001 with tan leather in amazing condition i want to get rid of the bench and put buckets, with 4 older kids its way easier for them to get in with those than to climb over the seats. Trade anyone? bsr@vayacondios.net if you would consider trade.

vayacondios
5

forgot to add that mine is a yukon xl denali

mermer10
0

I have a 2003 Yukon Denali - with two tone tan captains chairs - looking to trade for two tone tan bech for the second row - email meredith@eighteen95.com

kelss
0

I have a 2007 Yukon XL Denali with tan leather power bucket seats. I am looking to trade my buckets for a power bench. I am in San Diego area.

mwhite26253
0

I have an 03 Yukon xl, with grey leather captain chairs, looking to trade for a bench.. I live in west Virginia email me at mwhite06@localnet.com

minkheel
0

I have a 2002 Suburban with gray leather captains chairs and need to replace with a second row gray leather 60/40 bench. I am in North Carolina. Email: minkheel@live.com

larsenwa
0

I have a 2003 Yukon XL Denali with middle row two tone tan leather captain chairs in excellent condition. Looking to buy or trade for a middle bench, two tone leather tan. I am in Iowa. wayne.larsen@pioneer.com

seattle206
0

I have a 2002 Yukon XL, tan leather looking for all seats. Driver, passenger, 2nd row bench and 3rd row. I will do some or all. If a set I could change color. Black?

ems0419
0

I have a 2003 Yukon Denali, looking to trade my Gray Leather Heated Bench seats for a set of Gray Leather Heated Captain Seats. Mine are in EXCELLENT condition!! Located in Wisconsin, please email ems0419@gmail.com. Thanks!

mczion
0

I am looking for 2nd row bench seat for a yukon xl. Grey leather. Thanks

surfbus
0

I'm looking to trade my 2003 Denali 2nd row heated bench seats for heated captain seats. Mine are in excellent condition. I'm in the LA area. email me at kcsurfbus@gmail.com

surfbus
0

Oh mine are grey. see above

santanmommyof7
0

Does anyone have a 2 tone tan leather bench seat? (2nd row, 2001 Yukon Denali XL) Thanks.

mermer10
0

I do! You want to buy it? We bought it for $800 a year ago... To replace our captains chairs to accommodate three car seats across. Now they are all forward facing and need to go back to our captains chairs. We are in DAllas. Where are you!?

mermer10
0

Email me meredith@gradys.net