My car is TOYOTA ALLION model 2008 stylish.Problems: Audio CDs can not read properly.maximum CD can not read. I like to change interface language "from Japanese to English." is it possible? have any English version in software for this model?

EnRana
25

Asked by EnRana Sep 22, 2012 at 01:48 AM about the 2008 Toyota Allion

My car is TOYOTA ALLION model 2008 stylish.Problems: Audio CDs can not read properly.maximum CD can not read. I like to change interface language "from Japanese to English." is it possible? have any English version in software

Caspian
50

I own a Toyota Allion 2004 and I am experiencing the same problem of my in-car CD failing to read. The CD loads but no sound comes out (it should play as soon as it loads). Also I have spent a lot of time trying to find software that Toyota should be putting on the Net to load on to a rom and change the Japanese instructions to English. This should happen when the cars are imported to other countries. As it is I don't know how to save my radio stations (I have a band-expander). In fact, the only that is presently working (and that can change anytime) is my cassette player. I think Toyota should come to the party on this and provide what Toyota Allion owners need to correct their problems as an act of good will. David

pedroallion
105

I agree 100%. We all need to lobby for that. I think we can do so through the dealers in these/imported Japanese cars.

You think this is helpful.