Changing service parts of a motor car!

pedroallion
85

Asked by pedroallion Apr 07, 2013 at 12:34 AM about the 2007 Toyota Allion

At what mileage do you change the following service parts for a new motor car (Toyota Allion)/What is the service life?
1. Air filter element
2. Front disc pads
3. Rear brake shoe
4. Spark plugs
5. Change transmission oil
The hand books accompanying my 2007 Toyota Allion are written in Japanese. I cannot understand a word in it. Thanks for the help.

50,685

http://www.edmunds.com/car-maintenance/guide-page.html

judge_roy

That's a lot of typing for a guy to do, there are books available on Amazon that will explain this all with illustrations- just search Amazon-

Racer_X
12,965

The Toyota Allion is a compact sedan sold in Japan by Toyota << Since THIS is the case, I'm guessing that you live in Japan (or maybe they export it to wherever you live?). It's not sold in the USA (I've never even heard of this model before), so there may NOT be manuals transcribed in English. Check with the Dealer where you bought it from or like Judge Roy suggested, try Amazon.com or maybe eBay?? Another alternative is for you to get Rosetta Stone (Japanese Language learning edition) and learn how to speak and read Japanese..just a thought.

16,945

As a general guideline, air filter 30 months or 30,000 miles, brakes (pads & shoes) check at each tire rotation, replace when needed, spark plugs & transmission fluid 100,000 miles. Contact Toyota. I'm sure they must have an English version of your manuals available. HTH. -Jim

Muhammed Tamales
10

Actually, you could consult your mechanic on this too. Of course, mechanics that worked in Allions would know.