does the 1982-1983 pontiac parisienne come in a coupe?

weddingbells1
0

Asked by weddingbells1 Oct 04, 2008 at 12:50 PM about the 1982 Pontiac Parisienne

I know it comes in a sedan and a safari wagon but does it come in a coupe for the canadian market? what does it look
like?

Al Swift Swiftbirds
0

Yes i have a 1982 Parisienne 2door notch back coupe and as soon as spring Comes I will have pics for you Al

82brougham
5

Well i know it comes coupe in 1982 dont know about 83

vespags
10

Yes we built 2 door Parisienne in plant1 Oshawa, body was same as 2 door Caprice which was built on the same B body line.Not to many were built, and none were shipped to the US.Two door was dropped for the 1983 model year due to slow sales.As i recall the door post was black with chrome trim.

Anton Sander
65

Yes, there was a coupe, they looked the same as the Sedan, but had two less doors. I saw one the other day, quit beat up though.

RoboRob
0

My '83 back in '96.267.headers,SuperTrapp mufflers etc.

RoboRob
0

Side.