65 Parisienne

Revrun78
5

Asked by Revrun78 Jan 03, 2011 at 04:13 PM about the 1965 Pontiac Parisienne

I want to put Disk breaks on my '65 Parisienne. because of the Chevy Chassis, do I order the conversion kit for a 65 Impala?

PMD
35

Absolutely right. There are several suppliers of the Chevy disc conversion, just make sure you get the right size, yours should be 14" is stock.

You think this is helpful.
Revrun78
5

Thank you very much! Do you know anyone who has done this? Can you clarify what you mean by "yours should be 14" is stock." Is there a typo? How do I go about confirming 14" is the size? Thanks again! and thanks for not correcting my bad spelling (Brakes)

PMD
35

I overlook bad spelling and other abuses of the English language when I read several papers each day, now worries. And I did a typo myself, 14" if stock. Have a look at your tires, the size is on them. If a previous owner put 15s on the speedo reading will be wrong. Another thing you should do, check in with George.zapora@cc.gmcanada.com, with your car serial #, and for around $40.00 you will get a full work-up build history of your car. You can phone in @ 888 467-6583 to speed things up with a CC#. Oshawa business hours, I have no idea where you are. Confirming your wheel size? just look @ the tires or get out a tape measure. See mine @ Classicpontiacs.com, scroll to 65, the moderator liked our cars. later.. Glen

PMD
35

Revrun, we must talk further @ a further date, to continue Parisienne talk. Whenever you are into it, 604 536 Call me @ a reasonable time, noonish? G'night.. Glen.