1965 pontiac parisienne fenders

perrir
0

Asked by perrir Jun 24, 2010 at 05:34 PM about the 1965 Pontiac Parisienne

Hello.
I am a Canadian resident. I am looking for both the left and right front fenders of a 1965 pontiac parisienne. Both have to be in good condition.
Having a heck of a time trying to find the parts.
Any help is appreciated.
My email is perrir@nexicom.net
Thanks everyone.

Norm Davis
2,515

It's my understanding that the fenders are the same as the 1965 Bonneville. Frame, drivetrain and much of the interior of the Parisienne are Chevy items. Try this guy: http://www.billionsandtrillionsinc.com/

clean_cut_creations
10

Outer skins of the 1965 Pontiac Parisienne are the same as a US Model P8, but the inner fenders, fender suppport brackets and structure for mounting of the core support are extremely different from a US Model P8. This is due to the blending of the pontiac outer skin with the Chevy inner structrure. I believe the parts are 1 year only making them hard to find in usable condition. US model P8 parts can be used to "patch" the lower fender heel or the headlight areas. Our shop has just finished an extensive restoration of a '65 Parisienne convertible and pics can be found on this page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cccstl/sets/72157623515309877/

KevinsParisienne
25

Try Roblin's Garage outside Belleville Ontario. He's got hundreds of classic cars, and according to the website he has at least 3 '65 Parisiennes, parked in the field!

PMD
35

just found about this site, what do you still need?