how to set the timeming beld

welly12
0

Asked by welly12 Aug 12, 2013 at 03:40 PM about the 2005 FIAT Strada

jamnblues
8,785

you are trying to change the cam belt yourself?! if you did not look at the position of everything before you took it off, you are now in trouble- I am familiar with the old Fiats here in the states, but the new ones- no- be very careful turning everything around- I do not know if your engine bends valves- is it a "non-interference engine"? you may have to have it towed to a Fiat mechanic if you can not find a diagram or a repair manual- look for a repair manual before you try to do anything on your car- and make sure it's in neutral before you roll it!