Llregal...You still on the Job?

judge_roy

Asked by judge_roy Apr 29, 2013 at 02:05 PM about the 1963 Buick Wildcat

Our very knowledgeable and verbose friend Gary seems to have gone missing....do we
call the FBI? also, trying to start trouble rather than solving problems may have sent
him to assuming the identity of rolex24hrs, in any case is totally missed...and wish
he'd come back and join the party~ the Machinery's Handbook 22nd edition puts you in
a different category of Automotive knowledge....a designer and engineer has always got
something to say....you'd think.....Car 92 where are you?

Harsha Ram
95

I just got here. Wait for my answers :)

Best Answer
45,895

Gary violated the terms and conditions of use almost every time he posted. If CarGurus.com knew about it and allowed it, they could get in trouble. They can not allow someone to impersonate, harass and threaten.

7jimmy7
9,635

wate! just saw a milk carton with what looked like an old faced kid, thru it out, ruined my frootloops, No couldn't be!

judge_roy

like I said before he's inextricably nailed the lid on his own casket, still inside~

45,895

Hey, we're all Buick Wildcat experts now...

judge_roy

Harsha Ram is an unexpected figure, tried to sus him out with an email, still eatin' lunch or somthing, seems like a smartypants as well, looking forward to his replies. Seems to have hit a homerun with the "chirps"~

judge_roy

all I got to say is the Wildcat Hauls ass, and wish they were still around, the body design is clever...they don't do that anymore~