where can i find parts for my rocky?

Ramiro
0

Asked by Ramiro Jun 22, 2008 at 05:27 PM about the 1992 Daihatsu Rocky

I need a throttle cable but I am having a hard time finding it...can anyone help me out?
Thanks

30,595

See other post.

Best Answer
A Facebook user
45

I hope ur not looking for this cable in canada cuz this car wasn't imported to canada... dealer item... or look for company like cable craft that can make a cable for you if none available...

DALEBOND
30

tri citys auto parts 116 old thomas bridge rd. in bluff city TN.37618 ph # 800-576-5231 the guys have about 20 rockys and parts are cheep they got me a axle drum compleate for $ 100.00 delivered to california. and the guys are great

DALEBOND
30

I need a soft top they have a hard top but no back window at tri city and will ship it

Ray038
0

You can go on Ebay UK look for Sportrak parts that what Rocky is over there

daihatsurockypartsnorthwest
115

There is a soft top for sale on Craigslist in the Portland Oregon area for $250 complete canvas only.

RAYC038
0

Try WARFS.com or Ebay and Ebay UK

daihatsurockypartsnorthwest
115

I have one if you want to email me at daihatsurockypartsnorthwest@centurylink.net

RAYC038
0

WARFS.com or Ebay and Ebay UK

Seneca48
0

Right side door