My 94 Dodge 250 318, when cold seems starved for power until slightly warm and or i reave it it up or start driving it, then all is fine after it is warmed up,sonds as thouth there is a vent open .

Asked by chileray2u Mar 28, 2007 at 12:30 AM about the 1994 Dodge Ram Van

Hello chileray2u-- Without taking a test drive with you I can only guess as to the problem you are having with your 1994 Dodge Ram. When you lack power as you describe I would first check my spark plugs and spark plug wires. Then I would focus on the distributor cap and rotors. I hope this sets you in the right direction. Good luck from Bovan.

I agree -a tuneup and a throttlebody cleaning and then a lesson in spelling...

From ChileRay..........Thanks Bovan I'll cheek out dem tings yoos to de utter guy ...........being a smart egg dosen't help anyone so please keep your snide remarks for dem you can influnence negatively don't be a Yogi (smarter den de average Bear)everyone is ah critic !