Hello I also have a problem with my transmission. When I put it on gear, it goes right throught the 3 rd gear. I have a lot of problems trying to get it on the first gear, I have to stop my motor and

Asked by 12345jimmy Jun 29, 2012 at 03:21 PM about the 2006 Chevrolet Epica

i have trasmition problem and i am very upset for that when i chift the gear for moving put in parking to
d drive big sound come and no have pick and change gear problem please solve my problem thanks

First thing is to make sure you have the correct fluid level in the transmission. Low fluid will cause some of the symptoms you listed. It could also be a shift soleniod or internal tranmission damage. Hard to diagnose on a website like this. If the fluid is fine, you'll need to have a local mechanic or transmission expert diagnose your issue, to repair it properly.