1995 Dodge Neon won't start-No Power

neojones
0

Asked by neojones Mar 02, 2011 at 03:22 PM about the 1995 Dodge Neon

cannot start car.  no power from battery to instruments. even tried jumping battery but still no power.  no lights inside or out?  can a fuse be blown that is causing this? owner said that a light may have been left on but even with jump no power to systems.

Karl Roehr
65

try checking the pos cable i had that issue with mine when i had the first gen neon

Scott Goodyear
665

how old is the battery? yes check the battery post connectors on the neon. but to find out more go to neons.org they can help you with anything neon did when i owned mine.

Jeffrey Trujillo
35

Wait , so your saying that you when you jump good car battery(still in good car), to the 95 neon, you get no lights, no insrument cluster, nothing nothing as in like the 95 has no battery? hmmmmmm And you switched batteries completely?

Jeffrey Trujillo
35

Did you move the battery to the back?