i have a vega to sell. im having trouble finding buyers and i hate seeing it just sit there going to waste.

markknowlton15201
0

Asked by markknowlton15201 Sep 03, 2012 at 12:44 PM about the 1977 Chevrolet Vega

103,045

Put it up on ebaymotors or craigslist, I'm sure someone would want it. Sometimes it just take the right buyer to come along, be patient.

vaganut
10

Got pictures ? What are you looking to sell it for ?

William Miller
0

Im looking for a vega as a prodject have a good idea for one .. How much for yours or anyone who has one for sale

Michael Tutty
4,895

What shape, what mileage, which body style? These all make a difference. They can be really neat little cars, or they can be a nightmare depending on several factors, so you have to get the good news about yours out there to find the right buyer. They are out there, though, as the Vega and Astra are becoming minor collectables now!