restoration on 1971 vega

rwgocamp
0

Asked by rwgocamp Jul 25, 2010 at 11:19 AM about the 1971 Chevrolet Vega

I recently purchased a 1971 vega (all original)(all complete).  Will it be worth more money to keep the same color or does it matter if i repaint it a different color.  May resale when done.  not for sure

Arizona Ghostrider
55

A true restoration would be the original color... resale value of the car pretty much depends on how much somebody is willing to pay for it. If the car is indeed all original and all there... the original color would probably be a wise choice