Interior light stay on, on 86 k10

mrl510
0

Asked by mrl510 Jan 31, 2010 at 02:08 PM about the 1986 Chevrolet C/K 10

I have a 1986 k10. My interior light wont go off when you pull out the headlight switch. They dont come on until you pull out the switch. But then i cant make them go off. I have already replaced the switch. What else can i do?

Colin Ritchie
5

replace the switch again its not uncommon too have a bad switch even brand new

Seth Strong
15

check the wiring. you could have a short to power that is bypassing the switch

Mathew Titus
5

Are we talking instrument cluster and dash panel lights or dome and under dash lights?

George Faille
35

make sure your not twisting the light to the left and if so then it needs to be replaces