6 to 5 lug conversion

kruzingtruck
0

Asked by kruzingtruck Feb 16, 2010 at 11:31 PM about the 1986 Mazda B2000

i have an 86 mazda b2000 truck which i have converted to a drag truck.  in the back i have a narrowed dodge 8.75 rearend that is 5 bolt with weld drag wheels.  i cant get matching wheels in a 6 bolt for the front so am looking at converting the front to a 5 bolt.  i have heard of 2 options. 1 is to use ford areostar frond spindles and rotors( are ball joints the same??) option 2 is to use mazda rx7 front spindles.  i heard the gxl i beleive is a 5 bolt and bearing size was same..  can you verify either of these methods.  as being a drag truck the use of adapter plates will not be permitted

Robbie Messina
0

I have the same truck with the same issue. did u ever find a solution for the 5 lug? please let me know if u did

anjy834u
2,665

well i would suggest to consult a professional who carries out modifications of such trucks or an expert. http://mazda-5.com/

alhidalgo
10

nolimitscustoms has hubs that bolt straight on. i just did the same exact year truck. i have a 86 with a big block chevy in it. the hubs worked out great, a little pricy but well worth it. have to change the rotors.