goodbye to bob_nueske? I've tried to explain to the chief this is a real person and would like to use judge_roy_bean as the name now.

judge_roy

Asked by judge_roy Mar 19, 2013 at 04:13 PM about the 1966 Chevrolet C10

what's in a name....nothing except when it belongs to an actual guy.  judge_roy_bean is one of my favorite characters, only rode a horse and died at the end of "the westerner"...a favorite! He's fictional, he's dead.

7jimmy7
10,885

go ahead change your name, clowdy will still know you,how about pope bob ,with the smoke you make vote em in

86,345

Howdy Judge!

DavidH25

Ya gonna hang me if I piss you off?

Best Answer
50,675

Wait - WHAT! You're not the famous Applewood Smoked Meat King! I'll never look at a smoked sausage without thinking of my battery connections again... Can we call you Phantly

50,675

Hey - they should swap your 8,155 points over. I hope that Tenspeed and Brownshoe guy never bitches about me using that name...

Racer_X
12,955

Ummm..Bob or Judge Roy Bean...or whatever you wanna call yourself tomorrow..LOL! All you had to do was send the CarGurus Admins an e-mail requesting a screen name change..they change your name, you keep your reputation points AND your garage. This is exactly what I did a couple of weeks ago :)

Racer_X
12,955

I must be missing something here. I sent a simple and polite request to change my name and Henry responded back very promptly and was very polite ...also, he changed it very quickly...Here's the e-mail I received from him (I suggest calling them if one of their other employees is not being nice to you or what not, since you can't e-mail him directly): On Feb 19, 2013 at 4:59 p.m. CarGurus Help, CarGurus Helpdesk wrote: Hi There, What would you like your new screen name to be? I can make the change for you. Thanks! Henry CarGurus Content Team

15,215

Wtf did i stumble upon, is this the heavy hitters convention? Cargurus mobile is broken and my phone doesn't like the desktop version. Tenspeed, bob, and david, damn I spend 3 months away from this site and you guys are so far ahead in points its rediculous. Moved to Indy, working a new job with general motors in their hybrid transmission research facility and I no longer have a personal PC so the only way to get on this site is on my phone and as I stated earlier it's broken. The site not my phone....

15,215

I spelt ridiculous wrong and the mobile version doesn't allow you to edit anymore. You move the cursor and as soon as you hit anything on the keyboard it jumps to the end of the paragraph and does it there. I had written that whole paragraph and saw the typo and the only way to fix is to erase it and retype, it won't allow you to paste to it so copying and pasting whatever was already written was also out of the question, and no its not my phone because every other mobile page works. I saw it got pissed and posted it and headed to work.

15,215

They have a medicine for those voices;^)