Installing à IPD rear anti-sway bar

merlebleu
10

Asked by merlebleu Aug 08, 2011 at 02:18 PM about the 1965 Volvo PV544

Hi,
Anybody has ever installed a rear IPD anti-sway bar?
I have jacked the rear end of the car on jack stands and tried to figure out the exact location
where the bar should go, but I'm not sure if I got the bar right side up; the instructions supplied
don't say anything about that.
I have put the jacks under the rear end of the trailing arms; therefore, the suspension is
compressed as if the car was on its wheels.
Maybe, I should lift the car by the frame and let the suspension hanging down?
I don't want to drill the floor and the realise that I did it at the wrong place.  

Any help would appreciated.

Thanks.

merlebleu
10

http://californiaclassix.com/Bernard/PV544-4.html I found my answer at the above address.