My car won't start, any suggestions? common causes ?

rick43
0

Asked by rick43 May 16, 2007 at 11:09 AM about the 1998 Chrysler Sebring

I just replaced the fuel pump, but now don't think that to be the cause of my problems. The car won't start at all, but has intermitten periods where it will start. I'm looking for a suggestion on where to start. Does anyone know where the PCM is located for the fuel pump?

17,745

There are so many/way too many things for you to check. Check out this site, they may be able to help you diagnose the issue. http://www.myhonestmechanic.com/articles/car-wont-start.shtml

Cliffordprator Gasper
0

call this dude and he can help u clifford 8328673764 he is an awesome guy and respectful...