are parts easy to get for renault scenic and are they expensive

reliefontherun
5

Asked by reliefontherun Apr 20, 2013 at 06:51 AM about the 2003 Renault Scenic

DavidH25

No harder to get than any. As an experiment, I arbitrarily chose a part, Tail light lens DOT approved reflector, say like if you backed in to something and broke the red lens, and compared it to my Toyota for the same part that would go on a Renault Scenic. Yours was $2 more. So I call that the same. Then again, arbitrarily, headlight assembly The Renault was $14 more. And available.

57,065

It would depend on where you live and the age of the Renault. RockAuto doesn't carry parts for any Renault that is newer then 1987.

Racer_X
14,815

I think the OP is located in France or somewhere else in Europe (where Renault has it's primary market) and not in the USA. I remember the Renault being a REAL POS car in the 80's when they were sold in the USA, but maybe it's improved since then...who knows? I just hope they never come back here the way Fiat has...Ugh!

judge_roy

got a French buddy? that would help...they are unique, in the words of Click and Clack "the French copy No one, and No one copies the French"~

judge_roy

and I thought parts for a 1960's Datsun was a challenge~