hi i have a sharan 1.8 turbo 2001 and the speedo cluster has died so i need to get a new 1 the part number on mine is 7m2 920 920g does any 1 no if the same clock with a part number 7m3 920 920h work these clocks are out of a sharan same model and year as mine mant thanks

richard8819
0

Asked by richard8819 Jan 22, 2013 at 05:56 PM about the 2001 Volkswagen Sharan

ray11299
25

It's almost always the fuse. I'd look up the fuse listing at www.vwvortex.com and check that first. If you look at the fuses and they are all good, the vortex will have the oem part number listed in one of the threads.