How do I lock my Sharan 2000 from the inside

mayorex2000
0

Asked by mayorex2000 Jan 29, 2013 at 01:05 PM about the 2000 Volkswagen Sharan

I have just gotten my Sharan 2000. The key has only a Volkswagen logo on it which doesn't work for
anything. Please I need to know the purpose of this remote. I also need to know how to lock the car
doors from the inside

DavidH25

Push the lock button. I'm not being sarcastic, just do that ...and what remote? The key fob? It unlocks/locks the car and trunk (My Corolla does not have a trunk button on it, a mistake on Toyota's part) and you may not even have the right key to that car. Didn't you test drive it before buying it? Go back to whomever you bought it from.

mayorex2000
0

Thanks, but the driver's door does not have the button for door lock/unlock. It only has buttons for the glass control of all four doors. The round button on the key with Volkswagen logo seems to be very useless.

xlaux
0

the handle you pull if you wana open the door from the inside is the lock.the one by the driver's seat is the central lock.. just push it in completely