I have a Hyundai Terrancan SLX 2007 automatic V6 Petrol..when we turn on the car both the 4WD lights on the dash sometimes come and stay on and the centre console has not been touched!! and even when driving they sometimes come on and we have not touched the centre console to change it!!!Can someone tell me What is the most common part you would replace...a Gear Box transfer or Centre Console?

udkz24
0

Asked by udkz24 Mar 08, 2013 at 12:10 AM about the 2007 Hyundai Terracan

133,515

It also could be a bad electrical connection. I'd get it looked at sooner than later.