Where can I find a rear window for a Gol 1.8

piposoray
30

Asked by piposoray May 23, 2013 at 08:46 PM about the 2001 Volkswagen Gol

If I could find the part # of the window i would be happy

judge_roy

what area are you in...can find a parts recycler close to you, if new is needed there may be a bit of shipping...will start checking my sources when you decide and tell me where~

piposoray
30

I live in Haiti, went to Santo Domingo couldn't find it. I don't mind if it's used as long it's not crack

judge_roy

Gol is different than Golf?

judge_roy

there are plenty of custom shops that do windows for "chopped" cruisers...contact one of them and will chop one to fit...you need only go where the custom cruisers are~

judge_roy

if you can make it over to Florida, you can find a custom shop there~

piposoray
30

Cool because I'm going to florida at the end of the month for one week. Will check to see. Thanks a lot

judge_roy

you may have some trouble finding this particular model, would check at the VW dealership there....wish I could be of more useful help to you~...good luck with this~

judge_roy

a Google search reveals a world of options> ["VW Gol" rear window] on Google and you will be informed~

piposoray
30

thanks a lot

judge_roy

funny how your location really plays a part in your availability...funny how I never see these things on California highways....funny how this is a "world-wide" car available on every corner of the earth...kind of reminds me of the old Toyota Corona MkII (this car was THE taxicab for most of Pakistan (and probably still is)~